Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 stuck at 3.7mph when need firmware update.

Reaction score
Website
www.davekotinsky.com
Tried out Inspire 2 today. Screen said to update crystal sky and update craft too. I continue to fly and I couldnt go fast than 3.7mph, a little faster in sport and atti. My yaw was fast though. I put in tripod mode and back to normal no change. I reset all exp / gain / etc.

I then landed and rebooted everything, no help. Ran battery out then put new set in. No Help.

I update to new firmware, then it works fine. Back to normal 25mph or so in GPS.

Was DJI Limiting the drone since I wasnt current with the latest firmware?

or just fluke and coincedance?

Tried out Inspire 2 today. Screen said to update crystal sky and update craft too. I continue to fly and I couldnt go fast than 3.7mph, a little faster in sport and atti. My yaw was fast though. I put in tripod mode and back to normal no change. I reset all exp / gain / etc.

I then landed and rebooted everything, no help. Ran battery out then put new set in. No Help.

I update to new firmware, then it works fine. Back to normal 25mph or so in GPS.

That’s odd, not something DJI is doing tbh.

Flew 6 sets of batteries yesterday on latest-1 firmware - got the firmware update available message, but didn't get any restrictions (Go 4 on iOS). So I'd guess something else was causing the problem, or might be something with CS/Go4 & updates. By any chance had it signed you out of the DJI login (by doing the updates you've probably logged back in).

Reactions: Raphael Dahan
sounds about right... I spotted some comments appearing on facebook groups yesterday that mentioned pitch exp - but not camera pitch... aircraft pitch. So limiting the pitch limited the speed :rolleyes:, and of course DJI didn't announce the feature. Sounds like another case of "gimbal yaw smoothness in follow mode" fiasco....

Reactions: dkotinsky
This happened to me as well. I recalibrated the Cendence controller and then it was fine - for some reason the stick push wasn't registering at 100%. A rare 2 min fix!

I experienced this also, using Cendence and Crystal Sky. Both units were running the latest firmware. I needed to recalibrate the Cendence, twice! In order to resolve this issue. Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manashiroy