Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 3 coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Currently have an Inspire 1 v2. Debating on keeping this one alive for as long as I can, or are they planning on putting out an Inspire 3? I've seen forums where there are rumors about it, also ones about where the Mavic may replace the Inspire line? I really like my Inspire and would like to either keep it alive or save $ for a new one. Really torn lol

It's certainly a valid question given that the Inspire 2 series just celebrated four years since its release and it has also been three years since the release of the Zenmuse X7. A lot of folks believe something new is coming to the Inspire lineup considering that DJI discontinued all of its lower storage size CINESSD cards and released a 960GB CINESSD which many believe may imply that DJI is getting ready to release a full frame, media hogging camera.

Currently have an Inspire 1 v2. Debating on keeping this one alive for as long as I can, or are they planning on putting out an Inspire 3? I've seen forums where there are rumors about it, also ones about where the Mavic may replace the Inspire line? I really like my Inspire and would like to either keep it alive or save $ for a new one. Really torn lol
This has been asked numerous times.

Like here....

And much more recently here..(to name but two).
Please continue any rumour mumblings on the most recent......This one below
\/\/

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adidasCampusShoes