Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire and the Pro Bowl?

Reaction score
With the Pro Bowl set to this Sunday January 29, one aspect of the Pro Bowl is the Pro Bowl Skills showdown on this Thursday 01/26 at 7 P.M. EST on ESPN. Many different aspects of the Pro Bowl is on display on this event. In fact, some have suggested that the Pro Bowl Showdown is more exciting then the Pro Bowl itself. No one can debate over the years that the Pro Bowl event is a bit lackluster. However, with the new Drone Drop contest using an Inspire, there is an added level of excitement:

54cb544149a60_-_faa-drone-sports-de.jpg

Reactions: Advexure
With the Pro Bowl set to this Sunday January 29, one aspect of the Pro Bowl is the Pro Bowl Skills showdown on this Thursday 01/26 at 7 P.M. EST on ESPN. Many different aspects of the Pro Bowl is on display on this event. In fact, some have suggested that the Pro Bowl Showdown is more exciting then the Pro Bowl itself. No one can debate over the years that the Pro Bowl event is a bit lackluster. However, with the new Drone Drop contest using an Inspire, there is an added level of excitement:

54cb544149a60_-_faa-drone-sports-de.jpg
I wonder how much Buddy Dryer (Mayer of Orlando) is going to make off these "Drone Drops" I hear $20 each for a permit, so they say. One thing I agree is, watching the Pro Bowl is like watching tag football, a waste of time :rolleyes:. And there go the FAA rules right out the window for not flying in or around a sports venue.

Last edited:
Dropped from 125ft from the i1 (a number of them too, not that the FAA minds :rolleyes:, I mean come on, it's the Pro Bowl for Gods sakes that's how exceptions are made!) Coming next, foot long sub from subway! Open wide! :eek:

Attachments

• drone-drop.jpg
    drone-drop.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 20
  • and the winner is.jpg
    and the winner is.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 20

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member