Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

inspire one connectivity issues firmware?

Reaction score
hi, im making this post for someone else actually. they have an inspire 1 with the x3 gimbal. it has all of a sudden stoped connecting to the remote in a way. it says on the app rc signal lost and strong wireless interfierance be careful in flight + no video. the drone is connected to the remote though as you can see the battery percentage and battery info but you cant enter/exit travel mode, move the gimbal or start the motors even manually with the remote. does anyone know what this could be caused by and how to fix it? im thinking firmware but what firmware versions are the newest for the gimbal, remote and aircraft that will work together? remote is set to master.
thanks

Reactions: Jim Weist
I understand Donnie but I have exact the same problem here and was searching this forum, but there is so many different answers and possibilities I can't see the exact same problem with solution anymore. So a link to the exact answer would be appriciated

I understand Donnie but I have exact the same problem here and was searching this forum, but there is so many different answers and possibilities I can't see the exact same problem with solution anymore. So a link to the exact answer would be appriciated

Much more information is needed. Screen shots of the Go App's "About" page would help.

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redrocksshuttle