Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire power supply for FPV?

Reaction score
Website
www.air-reelz.com
I am going to fit a Fatshark Pilot HD in the nose cone of the Inspire along with a immersionrc 600mv on the back of the inspire.

I am hesitant to tap the I1 power supply for both of these. Has anyone else had experience with this? I was also thinking of using two 800mA 2S LiPos to power the cam and transmitter.

Im thinking leave the I1 power leads alone - what are your thoughts?

EDIT* Thinking about this more - perhaps it would be easier to mount a mobius in the nose cone, and just mount the 2s lipo for the immersionrc?

Last edited:
Why not power the camera from the video transmitter or does the Pilot HD need 5V or something? I see a few people powering the video tx from a 2S and then the camera from the video transmitter output over at rcgroups.

Why not power the camera from the video transmitter or does the Pilot HD need 5V or something? I see a few people powering the video tx from a 2S and then the camera from the video transmitter output over at rcgroups.

Thats interesting... the cam needs 5v - but I was under the impression that powering the cam from the tx was a bad idea but apparently Im wrong!
I just need a discharge filter supply in order to make this work. Thanks for the info!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry