Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire V1 with ESC control error possibly for sale

Reaction score
Hope its okay to post a hypothetical classified here. Yesterday I received an ESC control error and it will not go away even after dozens of restarts and battery swaps. I removed the ESC board and motor (no damage was done, much care was taken) but now I'm a little nervous about reinstalling a new one and I am having a little difficulty determining exactly which model of ESC i need to replace it. So, I'm considering shipping it off to a repair center in Florida or possibly selling this one as is and purchasing a new version 2 bare-bones Inspire. I would like to see some offers or opinions of what it is worth as either a repair project or for parts so i can determine the more economical choice for me. The rest of the quad is in great shape and I've never had an issue with it before. It has been custom painted though. I am interested in selling the QUAD ONLY and possibly a TB47 that is painted to match. No RC.

If this post does not belong here, I'll be happy to delete and move wherever suggested. Thanks!
image1 (1).JPG image2 (1).JPG

Does the color have any effect on birds dive bombing? I can understand the fear of changing parts. I have done it multiple times. Always do IMU calibration and compass calibration after any repair.

Does the color have any effect on birds dive bombing? I can understand the fear of changing parts. I have done it multiple times. Always do IMU calibration and compass calibration after any repair.

I actually haven't noticed birds around it ever. Before or after paint. I also fly mostly mostly around my farm which is pretty wide open and not many trees. I did find and order a new ESC/motor. It's going to take a week to get here so I'm going to continue to entertain offers.

Hi..I have the same issue.!! Can't get my motor to start.!! ESC error .. please lmk if found a solution for this problem..
thanks..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela