Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Video Quality

http://dji.serveftp.org/VIDEO/Inspire4Ksample.zip
http://dji.serveftp.org/VIDEO/Inspire4Ksample_opposite_angle.zip

Here they are note that this was with a beta test unit that has since been sent back to China. I am currently using a near production unit until my production unit arrives on Thursday.

Ok I loaded these and they look awesome. BUT, they are VERY short :). Right about when the expected stutter was due to kick in, the clips ended :)

But they look very good. No visible artifacts, not much low light noise and no jello or micro vibrations.

Thanks for linking to these Ed.

The files are very large. We did the best we could considering the bandwidth and storage. Sorry we could not have done more.

That's the Holy Grail that we are all waiting for, and it will come, but consider that, while it won't necessarily wipe out the S900 and S1000/Zenmuse line, it will definitely put pressure on DJI to design a larger copter with the Inspire's app functionality, digital video signal and camera control, if not it's modularity. There will always be those for whom hexs and octos are the minimum standard for safety and larger sensors mean larger camera bodies, even in the form factor of the Inspire's design. When DSLRs first came on the scene, innovation was top down, flagship camera to prosumer to consumer. Now the process seems almost reversed, with secondary players like Samsung and Sony and Panasonic leading the innovation train, not Canon and Nikon.

Hop aboard, DJI.:D

I am already flying that. I have a S1000 with GH4 on a HD gimbal with a Lightbridge. I also have a BMPCC with a HD gimbal on a S900 also with a Lightbridge. You have to understand that the Lightbridge preceded the Inspire by almost a year and most of the tech was inherited from the Lightbridge. Yes the Lightbridge App could be improved but the tech is solid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop