Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire1controller red light constantly flashing and beebing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a inspire 1 with dual controllers. I have never used the other controller yet. However today my master controller started beeping and the red light flashing fast. Tried a few things but in vain. Manual says low battery or controller error!
As precaution I shut down the master controller and took out the slave controller. Programmed the slave to be the master but during this operation the slave controller also started beeping and flash red light.
What am I missing or doing wrong. Does this happen when you need to upgrade firmware perhaps?

I have a inspire 1 with dual controllers. I have never used the other controller yet. However today my master controller started beeping and the red light flashing fast. Tried a few things but in vain. Manual says low battery or controller error!
As precaution I shut down the master controller and took out the slave controller. Programmed the slave to be the master but during this operation the slave controller also started beeping and flash red light.
What am I missing or doing wrong. Does this happen when you need to upgrade firmware perhaps?
Calibrate both remotes. This has to be done with the bird OFF.

D

Many thanks Donnie. I still could not get the calibration to work. However a friend did a thorough check and found that one of the connection plates on the camera attachment was slightly bent. This was straightened out and a complete calibration of both controller and aircraft done. We flying again!

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redrocksshuttle