Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire2 RC signal lost - stuck failsafe?

Reaction score
Hello,
I was flying my Inspire2 as usual and landed safely. Packed it together and unpacked 15 mins later at the next location and it didn't start right and didn't connect to the RC. The drone is stuck... it doesn't start fully (no melody at the end). It blinks yellow light very fast and doesn't connect to the RC. The R/G led (pairing button) doesn't light at all. The usb port next to it doesn't function. The only way to connect the drone to my PC Dji Assistant is through the USB port hidden under the mainboard cover. It does connect, tests well, motors spin, etc. I was able to reset it to factory defaults but it didn't help at all. At startup the drone tests the camera, doesn't test the proximity sensors. Stuck at blinking yellow light. Can anyone help please?

Attachments

• Inspire2.jpg
    Inspire2.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 7
I'm guessing? What was the battery workflow? Were you using the same batteries from the previous flight? Did you swap to fresh ones?

Yes, usually i'm making 2-3 flights per battery. Using a new 100% charged battery pack didn't make any difference

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669