Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Invoice paid, how long till shipped?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I paid the invoice for the Inspire a few days ago, it had a broken arm. How long after that is paid have you had to wait. Do they give you a tracking number when then sip it back to you?
Thanks, Brian

Where did you send it for repair? I ordered My I1 new, direct from DJI. Payment took a couple days to clear. They shipped immediately following and I had it in a few days.(FedEx - tracking # given)

some people report receiving the inspire before receiving the tracking information, communication isnt their strong suit, good luck

Thanks guys, it went to California and I paid via PayPal. I guess I'm getting a bit impatient, can't wait to get it back...

Hi everyone, I paid the invoice for the Inspire a few days ago, it had a broken arm. How long after that is paid have you had to wait. Do they give you a tracking number when then sip it back to you?
Thanks, Brian

I send my inspire 1 in for repair. It took one month for the repair. I recoeved an e mail stating that everything was complete and that it was being shipped back to me. Today, I received an e mail stating that they are sending me a NEW inspire to replace my inspire 1 as a one time courtesy. Go figure. I was just send another e mail with the tracking number from FedEx.....

I don't have any experience with the California repair centre, but if it's anything like the European one, they'll start the repair work once you've paid and ship it once they're finished. Generally about a week turnaround for us in the UK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters