Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iOS GO App 2.6.0 Released - 2 Feb 16

I'm so pleased they added important stuff like Chinese New Year templates and transition effects - I've been waiting for these features for months!
At last, The Inspire is finally the bird I wanted it to be from day one!
I did not want to mention the important features ... It might get people excited.

I'm so pleased they added important stuff like Chinese New Year templates and transition effects - I've been waiting for these features for months!
At last, The Inspire is finally the bird I wanted it to be from day one!

I would pay $29.99 just for a PEEK at the DJI R&D priority list.

30 seconds. That's all I need.

Wait. If it even exists.....

is the x5R a good or not good camera to get. i am confused reading all the info about it debatating around.
i would have liked to get myself one but would either also have to sell one of my birds or upgrade my motors in some way :)

is the x5R a good or not good camera to get. i am confused reading all the info about it debatating around.
i would have liked to get myself one but would either also have to sell one of my birds or upgrade my motors in some way :)

Waste of money. Two reasons, one, with all the uncertainty of where we can fly legally, I would rather wait until it is cleared up and use the regular X3 camera until then.
2nd, unless you are making a Spielberg movie with it, you won't notice any difference when aired on TV or the web. In infinity mode.
Boggles the mind how many people get caught up in the hype. The X3 is a gorgeous camera and works perfectly for 4K or HD for tv clients.

Waste of money. Two reasons, one, with all the uncertainty of where we can fly legally, I would rather wait until it is cleared up and use the regular X3 camera until then.
2nd, unless you are making a Spielberg movie with it, you won't notice any difference when aired on TV or the web. In infinity mode.
Boggles the mind how many people get caught up in the hype. The X3 is a gorgeous camera and works perfectly for 4K or HD for tv clients.
well not Spielberg but i do would have the opportunity to take part in the movie production here in my country which would then make sense to buy. i am waiting but would not like to be second thinking of technology bring me forward in the market and when i would have the first in the country in this industry i really would have an advantage. i am still sorting out on how definite my possibilities are to get into it and ROI. would be fantastic because i love my job and also participated in the Grip department of Hercules 2013 which was shot here. Spectral was another one.

i was thinking of quality the RAW format, is it only useful for film productions?
if the X5R will work with the Osmo would it open new advantiges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well not Spielberg but i do would have the opportunity to take part in the movie production here in my country which would then make sense to buy. i am waiting but would not like to be second thinking of technology bring me forward in the market and when i would have the first in the country in this industry i really would have an advantage. i am still sorting out on how definite my possibilities are to get into it and ROI. would be fantastic because i love my job and also participated in the Grip department of Hercules 2013 which was shot here. Spectral was another one.

i was thinking of quality the RAW format, is it only useful for film productions?

I
My feeling is that if you are going to start spending that much money you should move up to something like S900 for some motor redundancy and greater choices for cameras.

Try watching X5 or X3 footage on a wall sized 4K display. Bring the vomit bag (flickering induced nausea). It's my default display for my video.

The rest of you YouTube cats can stick with the X3 but I will need a stomach transplant if I don't get a camera that doesn't make the audience want to hurl.

Yes, the RAW recording is only useful in movie productions where the footage will be seen on a big theatre screen where the producers control how it will look on screen.
When the said footage goes on TV, most if not all the work done in post for the RAW footage is crunched down so much that the viewer won't notice any difference.
A shame really, looking at the RAW footage graded in post on a $20.000.00 studio Monitor can look wonderful!

I would pay $29.99 just for a PEEK at the DJI R&D priority list.

30 seconds. That's all I need.

Wait. If it even exists.....

I think it looks something like this:

1. GEO
2. Chinese New Year templates
3. Uploading more of your data to DJI servers
4. Phantom 4
5. Inspire 2
19. X5R
20. Inspire battery issues
21. X5 D-LOG and D-CINE issues
22. X5 flicker
99. A2 X8 barometer fix
100. Lightbridge 1 iOS app

How did this thread get onto the subject of X5 v X3 footage when it was all about the release of the new Go App v2.6.0?

Can we get back on topic please.
sorry my bad. I saw your post on the X5R and you buying it having me think about it although I saw a lot of bad response about the camera. is there a thread I can get into with this topic (you have a better overview) if you could help me with a link that would be great.
thanks
cheers

I think it looks something like this:

1. GEO
2. Chinese New Year templates
3. Uploading more of your data to DJI servers
4. Phantom 4
5. Inspire 2
19. X5R
20. Inspire battery issues
21. X5 D-LOG and D-CINE issues
22. X5 flicker