Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Ipad and GO APP 4 blurry screen

Reaction score
Website
skypicswa.com.au
Hi All,

Since upgrading to I2 with X5s using GO4 app I noticed the screen on my iPad mini 4 is so blurry during flight. I did not have this issue on GO app on I1, am I missing something?
I'm not really interested in CRYSTALSKY just yet, this is causing me concern when working.
It's not something I have found here searching the forums.
I've tried setting in both APP and PAD with no luck.
Are you experiencing the same issue? With Regards

No probs, just checking the obvious first ;)

I've not had any issues with Go4 looking blurry on my iPad. The only thing I can think of that may make things look blurry is that you're seeing the lower res 720 version of the downlink rather than the 1080 res version. I've not got the G04 ipad screens in front of me so can't give you the exact menu options to use, but I'm pretty sure the setting should be located in the video channel (HD) menu page in G0 4 - you can switch between 720 and 1080 res in that. See if that makes things look any sharper!

I've noticed a slight softening of the iPad image when using the still camera verses switching to the movie mode iPad image which is much sharper. Don't know why that is, but the card still image is fine. Does make it confusing trying to focus the thing at times. Could be some compression going on someplace in GO between the images sent to the screen.

Reactions: SKY pics WA
I've noticed a slight softening of the iPad image when using the still camera verses switching to the movie mode iPad image which is much sharper. Don't know why that is, but the card still image is fine. Does make it confusing trying to focus the thing at times. Could be some compression going on someplace in GO between the images sent to the screen.

Exactly what I am having

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubthirteen