Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iPad Cable issues

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone having an issue with usb to lightning cables for their iPad mini 2? I have tried the original iPad cable (footage cuts in and out on screen) , a mini 30cm cable (get nothing) and a thick non standard iPad full length cable (perfect)

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a mini cable that will work well on the set up?

Seb

No issues with this cable so far. I bought it because i didn't want a long-*** cable coiled up hanging off the controller.

Amazon link above^^

Yeah whatever you do with the IPad cable do not coil it up & lay it over one of the antenna's. Kinda surprised DJI doesn't mention that. Spend the extra $20.00 & buy a 1.5' cable from Amazon or your local Apple Store.

Coincidently, I found a 9" mini-HDMI to Mini HDMI for $6.00 if you're outputting to goggles like Cinemizer's if anyone is interested...

http://www.mycablemart.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=4432

Wormwood

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. I think i have found the issue with the mini cable, it apparently is a fast charge (no data) cable!

Sirnikolas my original cable from Apple just kept dropping the feed every 5 seconds, was very annoying.

There might be a fault with the cable, i'll take it back to apple and get it replaced and update you

I'd say it would be a fault with your cable as their cables are for charging and syncing data. Plus, I've read that a lot of people have had issues with their cables.
Meh! I'll just buy one and see how it goes.
Thanks sebtrellis, let us know how you go and I will too.

I bought 2 50cm lightning cables direct from the Applestore. They work perfectly! Using them on IPad Mini2 and IPad Air2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop