Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iPad Mini 2 huge problem in cold, battery drops very fast!

I know it's been a while since this was discussed, but I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a good solution. I'll be flying in Iceland soon and was thinking of using a case with one of those iron filing ski hand warmer behind the ipad.

I know it's been a while since this was discussed, but I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a good solution. I'll be flying in Iceland soon and was thinking of using a case with one of those iron filing ski hand warmer behind the ipad.
Hi,

definitely, the simplest solution is to cover the back of the tablet where the battery is, perforated cardboard from the box.
I missed the standard machine, wrapping the screen on the back side. I flew two batteries at -20 C, the tablet worked.
Tablet - iPad 2 mini

On all of my devices, both Android and iPad, DJI Go drains batteries quick. Regardless if you're using the DJI Go app, it is still running in the background and still eats up batteries. I removed it from my mobile phone devices because lf this.

On all of my devices, both Android and iPad, DJI Go drains batteries quick. Regardless if you're using the DJI Go app, it is still running in the background and still eats up batteries. I removed it from my mobile phone devices because lf this.
you say rash words - there is a big difference in the operation of these operating systems. If the application DJI GO is running in the background on your platterboard with iOS- this is the problem of your knowledge of how to use gadgets.
Try to ask for information on profile forums on gadgets.
On the iOS system, if the application DJI GO is not running, it does not work in the background of the system

you say rash words - there is a big difference in the operation of these operating systems. If the application DJI GO is running in the background on your platterboard with iOS- this is the problem of your knowledge of how to use gadgets.
Try to ask for information on profile forums on gadgets.
On the iOS system, if the application DJI GO is not running, it does not work in the background of the system
You are correct. IOS is yet partially foreign to me yet. I finally realized that you have to double press the "Home" button to access applications running in memory. However, on Android I cannot close this application out of memory without additional effort. Or it continuously runs in the background. And believe me, it is a battery killer.

You correctly understood all this. Therefore, I refused from Android.
In iOS you need to go to the main one, then make a motion with your finger across the screen, then move the finger to remove the application from the tasks. All on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter