Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iPad sometime disconnected ? Automatic and reconnect in a sec ?

Reaction score
anyone encounter this problem before ? It happen sometimes .. Not always... If iPad are not that reliable for this application I am going to sell the pad n get other :)

My IPad seems to lose connection at some random point in flight for about ten seconds when using the TB48 battery. Sure hope this gets fixed soon, very annoying.

Yes its happen sometimes now got new version 1.2 updated i going to try later ... it kindda scary whe lost visual ..

one more thing it only happen when i fly more than 10min... this will happen few sec... the ipad sound disconnected and connected in couple sec... any one else have same problem with ipad ?

I'm having the same issue today. It's never been a problem before so I'm not sure what to make of it. Sometimes the screen would look pixilated then it would go blank. I landed, shut everything down and reseated the camera which seemed to help but after about 10 mins it happened again. Will try again this evening and see what happens.

Tested today ipad work perfectly fine... no disconnect and reconnect... for the ver1.2 they also added the signal quality...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters