Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is the Matrice 2XX ready for prime time.

Hello,

I am contemplating purchasing a Matrice 210 RTK. My biggest fear is that it is riddled with bugs and i do not want to be a beta tester. My main focus is mapping and inspections. I have been scouring the web for user experiences but haven't come across too many. Anyone here using the 210 RTK specifically? I see that it can be used third parts apps such as map pilot and autopilot. Does anyone have experience using either of these app with 2XX?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Bought one, - 210 non RTK with the Z30 and XT and Cadence. Nothing worked properly, 210, display, Z30, controller, dealer said software issues, DJI may fix within 6 weeks, sent it back got a refund. I think its someone else's turn to waste 2 weeks trying unsuccessfully to make things work. Fantastic dealer, great potential aircraft, shame it didn't work as it should but lucky I got it back after the flyaways. RTH didn't function. At all. In any shape or form. And I'm not the only one.... Be a beta tester, you learn lots about controlling panic attacks.

The M210 and M200 I have fly and behave very well. I'm in love with the M200. It will be a prime Copter for me. It's so light and powerful. It's at least 2 pounds lighter than the M210. It can saw through small tree limbs during S & R in trees in the rain or heavy spray. It's very stable and has huge power to spare.

She can lift 10lbs off the ground and can be sprayed by hoses at the same time. People trapped in wildfires wil appreciate that.

The FW/SW will be better very soon I'm sure.

It's one of the highest priorities at my DJI Enterprise Dealer.

I really like mine for my fleet.

It's matched by none!

Phil

Bought one, - 210 non RTK with the Z30 and XT and Cadence. Nothing worked properly, 210, display, Z30, controller, dealer said software issues, DJI may fix within 6 weeks, sent it back got a refund. I think its someone else's turn to waste 2 weeks trying unsuccessfully to make things work. Fantastic dealer, great potential aircraft, shame it didn't work as it should but lucky I got it back after the flyaways. RTH didn't function. At all. In any shape or form. And I'm not the only one.... Be a beta tester, you learn lots about controlling panic attacks.
Thank you for your feedback Falcon. How long ago did you purchase it?
My fingers are crossed. I am hoping for a better experience.

The M210 and M200 I have fly and behave very well. I'm in love with the M200. It will be a prime Copter for me. It's so light and powerful. It's at least 2 pounds lighter than the M210. It can saw through small tree limbs during S & R in trees in the rain or heavy spray. It's very stable and has huge power to spare.

She can lift 10lbs off the ground and can be sprayed by hoses at the same time. People trapped in wildfires wil appreciate that.

The FW/SW will be better very soon I'm sure.

It's one of the highest priorities at my DJI Enterprise Dealer.

I really like mine for my fleet.

It's matched by none!

Phil
Thank you for the feedback Phil.
This is what i want to hear. How long have you been flying yours?

Reactions: Advexure

Thanks for posting your experience. We would be very curious to hear more (if you'd prefer to PM go right ahead if you are willing to share). We've been running that same setup ourselves and our enterprise team has been supplying the setup on a regular basis. Only a few minor software issues that DJI is well aware of but other than that it's been very smooth. Glad to hear the resolution was positive for you but we are a bit surprised to hear the issues and would have to assume this was an isolated issue. Was anything specific found that could point it back to a faulty component in that aircraft?

Thank you for the feedback Phil.
This is what i want to hear. How long have you been flying yours?

I got my first one about three weeks ago. It had the same issue as the inspire 2 with the FW gimbal update. Things got added and affected others that are related for some functions. I returned it but I soon discovered it on my inspire 2 and notified the Enterprise dealer that I found it to be a simple cross function adjustment but they had DOA'd the unit before I could get it back. I flew it a bunch.
I ordered the 210 and with no super solid delivery time a 200 came in so I took it to get back to flying these right away. Almost the day I got it my 210 arrived. I got it and flew it with all three gimbals x4s and x5s mounted.

After flying it for a few days and having the m200 not sell I decided to fly it. As soon as I did I discovered how light and nimble it flys comparatively. I didn't weigh them but I bet the 200 is 2 lbs lighter when the three gimbal mounts are attached to the 210. I've probably got 25 flights between the three I have flown. They are relaxing to fly smooth and quiet. In stable conditions and when climbing the thing is just quiet as can be. It lacks the mid range buzzing of higher rev setups.

Don't be misled, these copters have a lot of power to spare, the motors are close to 1.5 x size of the inspire 2 motors.

It's a torqued up little beast.

It is my SkyAngel #1 right now!

Not a evil drone!

Mine are only capable of saving life, period.

We just need the APP and FW/SW to be opened up a bit. The pilot APP will be fun with some additional flexibility from DJI.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mogmen and Advexure
I got my first one about three weeks ago. It had the same issue as the inspire 2 with the FW gimbal update. Things got added and affected others that are related for some functions. I returned it but I soon discovered it on my inspire 2 and notified the Enterprise dealer that I found it to be a simple cross function adjustment but they had DOA'd the unit before I could get it back. I flew it a bunch.
I ordered the 210 and with no super solid delivery time a 200 came in so I took it to get back to flying these right away. Almost the day I got it my 210 arrived. I got it and flew it with all three gimbals x4s and x5s mounted.

After flying it for a few days and having the m200 not sell I decided to fly it. As soon as I did I discovered how light and nimble it flys comparatively. I didn't weigh them but I bet the 200 is 2 lbs lighter when the three gimbal mounts are attached to the 210. I've probably got 25 flights between the three I have flown. They are relaxing to fly smooth and quiet. In stable conditions and when climbing the thing is just quiet as can be. It lacks the mid range buzzing of higher rev setups.

Don't be misled, these copters have a lot of power to spare, the motors are close to 2 x size of the inspire 2 motors.

It's a torqued up little beast.

It is my SkyAngel #1 right now!

Not a evil drone!

Mine are only capable of saving life, period.

We just need the APP and FW/SW to be opened up a bit. The pilot APP will be fun with some additional flexibility from DJI.
Thanks Phil!

I am sure there will be some minor issues i will need to contend with, there always is. But based on what i am hearing it sounds like you and others have helped pave the way for smooth operations. I can't wait unit it comes in.

Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo