Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

It's a BEAST....

Reaction score
I've been reading all the negative comments out there just wanted to post something positive, have a little bit more than two hours of flight on my new inspire 1 and this thing is rock solid, not one glitch. I was very nervous with all the negative comments but I'm here to say this machine is awesome!!!!!!!

When the new 2014 Rushmore Harley Davidson motorcycles were released, there was a perception that they were a piece of junk because so many people posted to a forum they were having problems...but in reality they were a very very small majority. Seems like human nature of late is to post on negatives things and no one wants to read positive things...

It is just a paper mockup. I did on the computer. I need to find a printer to make the decals for me
I like your design ..I had the idea of making the teeth look like the old war planes with the shark teeth witch is simular to what you have made..I'd be willing to buy a set from you when you get it finished. .let me know if that is something you wouldn't mind doing. .thanks..

I like your design ..I had the idea of making the teeth look like the old war planes with the shark teeth witch is simular to what you have made..I'd be willing to buy a set from you when you get it finished. .let me know if that is something you wouldn't mind doing. .thanks..

I will see how many sets they make me buy, in order for it to be worth them printing it. LOL

Phantom Dave...that design is really nice...I would love to have something like that, seriously! So much fun. I'm very encouraged hearing some good stuff about the Inspire...I think it's great that folks that do have issues are posting these so we can be aware of what to look for, but hearing great comments from real people with production models is very reassuring. I'm hopefully getting mine tomorrow...sounds like there is a lot of focused prep-work to do, but will report my experience.

I just wish I had come up with that design. Please let us know if your design becomes available! Must Have!

I am still debating on which eyes for QUADZILLA ? And I am sure you can guess whose eyes the are ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: lrwskyfilms

Members online