Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I've been away from Inspires after destroying my Inspire1 Pro

Reaction score
but I'm back now having just bought I2 with X7 ...... my how things have come along!!!

I shoot golf courses mainly and hope to learn and catch up with the latest tech from the experienced guys on here.

In 6 years of professional "droning," I've never shot a golf course. I always thought that that would be a fun endeavor. What I like about those kind of gigs is that you better have your video and RC reception in tune and spot on, which we always do. So glad I figured out how to get great reception in all my birds years ago. Other than crashing, "poor reception" (AKA: "poor video feed") seems to be one of the top topics in all the drone forums.

D

Reactions: Jim Weist
Yes, I've heard that reception can be a problem with I2 but hopefully it shouldn't affect shooting golf courses too much as the furthest away I get from the aircraft is around 500yds. I prefer shooting links courses as the lack of trees means less obstacles but also the sun stays on the course longer. What have you learned about getting better reception?

Yes, I've heard that reception can be a problem with I2 but hopefully it shouldn't affect shooting golf courses too much as the furthest away I get from the aircraft is around 500yds. I prefer shooting links courses as the lack of trees means less obstacles but also the sun stays on the course longer. What have you learned about getting better reception?

I don't have an I2, so I'm unfamiliar with how to circumnavigate the reception issues. However with the Inspire 1, it's a matter of:

1) Rolling back the firmware to an earlier version.
2) Using a legacy version of the Go App.
3) Employing the 32 channel hack.

With this combination, I can guarantee awesome reception in almost any situation.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg