Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Landing gear not raising in flight

Reaction score
Hello,

my inspire refuses to raise the landing gear by toggling the Switch on the RC while flying.

Despite of this it raises automatically when "self adaptive landing gear" is activated in the app. Why it's not possible to raise it via the RC Switch ? I still can lower it by the RC while flying, but afterwards I can't raise it again by RC.

The toggle Switch on the RC works fine... with the copter on the table I'm able to toggle between landing gear modes in both directions...while flying only one direction works: lowering the landing gear.

What's wrong here ?

Thanks Joola, but I've already tried with self-adaptive landing gear disabled...the landing gear still doesn't raise

I had the same problem, ended up taking it back to where I bought it and it was swiftly fixed

Switching to travel mode works fine....so the toogle switch won't be bad...

I had the same problem, ended up taking it back to where I bought it and it was swiftly fixed

What did they do? Personally, it seems like my toggle switch is dead... Automatic raising and lowering works but since I use a payload dropper for my work, I imperatively need to do it manually. Even on the table, toggling the switch won't do anything. I was ok for a while though... Not sure what happened.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc