Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Landing gear stuck in Landing mode

Reaction score
Hi

Went to fly my inspire 2 this morning and when i tried to raise my landing gear nothing happened. I then landed it and tried to put it in to travel mode, same again. Its totally stuck in landing mode.

I've tried using the app as well as the manual method. Nothing works. Annoying as I'm on a big job abroad. Currently flying the spare drone but not an ideal situation.

Any idea?
Cheers

Just incase anyone else has this problem. There is a little hole in the bottom that fits a small flat head screw driver. It allows you to lower and raise the landing gear manually. I just screwed it up and down a few times and the drone came back to life.

Your kit came with a
Just incase anyone else has this problem. There is a little hole in the bottom that fits a small flat head screw driver. It allows you to lower and raise the landing gear manually. I just screwed it up and down a few times and the drone came back to life.

If you have your landing gear in auto mode you might want to disable that.

My I2 just presented the same problem. Landing gear wouldn't 'auto raise' upon takeoff and wouldn't enter travel mode by toggling the lever on the rc.
I was able to fix (work around) the issue by entering the advanced settings in the main controller menu and disabling 'Automatic Landing Gear' and 'Landing Gear Auto Lock'.
Now I can toggle the landing gear up or down with the little lever on the Home button on the RC

Reactions: marctronixx
I actually fixed the issue by sticking a flat he'd screw driver in the little hole under the base of the drone and manually closing it. Actually was DJI that told me to do it. I was shooting near salt water so i think it seized.

I actually fixed the issue by sticking a flat he'd screw driver in the little hole under the base of the drone and manually closing it. Actually was DJI that told me to do it. I was shooting near salt water so i think it seized.
Thanks, I tried that also but couldn't get that little screw to budge. Was yours really hard to turn?

Since mine goes up and down as it should by toggling the lever on the RC, I'm thinking mine is a software issue and not a hardware issue.

yeah, it was pretty hare to turn. maybe spray some WD40 in there.

If i remember rightly i had to try with a few different screw drivers.

same problem here, same like i say in another post.i send the drone to dji for repair. dji told me they fix the problem i receive the drone and after 5 flights same problem again :mad:.i try to unscrew and is working for one or two flight and after same again landing gear stay lock in landing gear mode with the message failed to lower or pack up landing gear.extremely bad service DJI

i do this and the problem come again,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nylebrown77