Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lastest firmware

Reaction score
My inspire 1 with stock x3 camera, has the firmware 01.10.01.40.

In your opinion i can stay with this firmware or can i upgrade to the lastest (.50) with no problem?

On the web i read some bad review about the .50 firmware.

Thanks

Last edited:
well, my Inspire is doing well and i still upgraded....
not a single problem since then....
it's a CHOICE thing sir.

it's a CHOICE thing sir.

I disagree. I don't know how you use your Inspire 1, but working in film at the time, video degradation was apparent immediately post update to FW v1.10.xx. Not satisfied with my subjective opinion on the subject, I fully documented the issue in this YouTube video.

There is not a shred of doubt that if you're running any FW version post v1.09.xx, your video feed is throttled back.

D

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Weist
it's a CHOICE thing sir.
And yet in this thread you described how you were having problems with the video feed and @Donnie Frank explained what it was and how to remedy the issue

So which is it - Not a single problem or the issues you pointed at 10 days ago?

I disagree. I don't know how you use your Inspire 1, but working in film at the time, video degradation was apparent immediately post update to FW v1.10.xx. Not satisfied with my objective opinion on the subject, I fully documented the issue in this YouTube video.

There is not a shred of doubt that if you're running any FW version post v1.09.xx, your video feed is throttled back.

D

Right, i truely don't use my inspire for film making or video recording....its simply pictures (for construction sites only)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop