Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Latest Firmware Broke the HDMI output on the second controller

Reaction score
Website
mindovereye.com
We have 3 Ispire1's and on the two we updated, the firmware broke the HDMI output and seems to have drastically reduced the distance that the light bridge functions. Was working perfectly prior to the update. WHY will I never learn? Tried to do the right thing. Still got some sick shots, it doesn't seem to affect the pilots camera (iPhone6+). Such a bummer, any one have any thoughts?

We have 3 Ispire1's and on the two we updated, the firmware broke the HDMI output and seems to have drastically reduced the distance that the light bridge functions. Was working perfectly prior to the update. WHY will I never learn? Tried to do the right thing. Still got some sick shots, it doesn't seem to affect the pilots camera (iPhone6+). Such a bummer, any one have any thoughts?

Yes. Upgrade the firmware on the second controller. If you upgrade the AC, and the first RC, but not the second, Video is broken. You will have to place the second controller into MASTER mode to get the upgrade to install. This is all covered in the document that comes with the upgrade.

well, the manual does nkt state clear instructions for my understanding... it took me three runs to get the second controler updated... it says that you can update the controler via the air craft but does not say if there is an order to switch on the units prior to update... nor does it say you have to put the second tx into master mode and OFF or slave the previous master in order to update...
so the manual is not that clear. maybe i missed something but i only got one page of instructions...
any advice or correction greatly appreciated :)
fortunatly i am done and got it figured out. i had to do the upgrade bc the unit was screaming for it...
m

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool