Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Let's make a deal!! my old props for your new props ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.skylab-imaging.com
I still have my old set of the "screw-type" props with prop locks. I have 4 brand new in packaging, and 4 that were used all of 15 flights...probably less AND 6 prop locks, than I transitioned to the QR system and will be sticking with that. So let's work somethin out, I know some of you guys got your goody package for the qr system and don't like the idea of them, I don't have any intention of using this older system anymore. Lets work somethin out - I pay shipping your way, you pay my way.
deal-or-no-deal.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0579.JPG
    DSC_0579.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0580.JPG
    DSC_0580.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 14
I still have my old set of the "screw-type" props with prop locks. I have 4 brand new in packaging, and 4 that were used all of 15 flights...probably less AND 6 prop locks, than I transitioned to the QR system and will be sticking with that. So let's work somethin out, I know some of you guys got your goody package for the qr system and don't like the idea of them, I don't have any intention of using this older system anymore. Lets work somethin out - I pay shipping your way, you pay my way.
View attachment 2224
No Deal! Your Screwed :D

Don't mean to hijack your thread but I hope you trade all what you have to offer, I also have the dji original 4 pairs unopened that was delivered with my Inspire 1 that I would be willing to swap for unopened QR props please let me know if any else is interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa