Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Let's talk stills...

Reaction score
Before I bought my I1 I downloaded 3 RAW pictures, that were untouched from a web site. Those pictures came in at about 30 MB. The pictures I am taking with my I1 are only coming in at 17 MB. Am I missing something?

Pictures are great, I just want to make sure I was getting everything I paid for.

Before I bought my I1 I downloaded 3 RAW pictures, that were untouched from a web site. Those pictures came in at about 30 MB. The pictures I am taking with my I1 are only coming in at 17 MB. Am I missing something?

Pictures are great, I just want to make sure I was getting everything I paid for.
I can't comment on if you got everything you paid for but I shot some stills the other day and the results were fantastic. I did a five shot bracket and merged them in lightroom for an HDR image. The I1 has opened up a whole new arena for video and still photography for me.

Reactions: Shawn Taylor
I can't comment on if you got everything you paid for but I shot some stills the other day and the results were fantastic. I did a five shot bracket and merged them in lightroom for an HDR image. The I1 has opened up a whole new arena for video and still photography for me.
I can't agree with you enough here, 4K video is amazing, but sometimes a still is all you need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk