Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Limp gimbal with no video feed.....help!

Reaction score
when I start up the inspire1 the camera does the normal startup where it spins around but when it tries to lock straight ahead it does for a second and then just goes limp to the side.

Are you certain that it has been seated properly and that the connector is locked? How about any dust or dirt on the connectors at the camera or aircraft? Do the connectors look clean? Did your firmware update in a normal fashion?

Everything is connected well. It locks solid during the spinning process. I had to firmware update with tx off but it did work after that. I put it back in the case in travel mode and decided I needed to put the spare battery in and when I fired it back up this is what I've got. I put in the original battery but still same thing

It sounds more software/firmware than hardware. Do you get a picture? Can you control the camera from the RC? Does it take a photo or video?

It looks free of any dust or film. What would I use to clean it with? Thanks

A pencil eraser works well.

Are you sure that all the firmware updates took? Here is a screen shot of all mine, which were confirmed as the latest for version .16 by Tahoe Ed:

Attachments

• IMG_0048.PNG
    IMG_0048.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 46

Are you sure that all the firmware updates took? Here is a screen shot of all mine, which were confirmed as the latest for version .16 by Tahoe Ed:
Where do you find that screen in the app

My gimbal and camera are not listed at all. Everything else is the same as yours

Dji has offered to replace. In the meantime I read a post saying to try loosening the screws on the gimbal(the ones holding the chip in place). That worked to the extent that I now get video feed and control of the camera. I haven't tested it in flight or recording yet.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop