Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Litchi Waypoint Stopped, Loss of 18 Satellites for Fraction of a second

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been flying the same short Litchi waypoint mission for the past 2 weeks with no problems.
Today was a little different. On the return leg the drone just stopped in mid air, luckily it was in sight and I could manually fly it back.
Looking at the log on Airdata it looks like the satellite count dropped to 0 from 18 for a fraction of a second causing the mode to change from Waypoint to Atti, but it carried on moving, then 3 seconds later the mode changed to P-GPS and the drone came to a stop. No buttons were touched on the controller.

Has anyone come across this before? Any ideas why the satellites connection dropped like that? Possible fault with the drone that needs looking into?

Many Thanks

Inspire 1 v2 - Latest Firmware
Litchi
Screenshot 2019-03-06 at 17.03.46.jpg

Reactions: DroneTAB
I have been losing all Connections with my mavic pro and my brand new inspire 2 and this is the 2nd inspire 2 I had to buy. I'm not happy with this I want to start a drone business and get my 107 license. Now what if I go to a Client and the drone takes off or does damage to a house. I'll be out of business before I even start. Something needs to be done about this. And I can't even Calibrate it sometimes when I'm at certain places. I can't even calibrate them in the places that I have been flying for over 5 years. I hope dji solves this problem it's very Series Exspecley with the inspire 2 with the very powerful motors and proplers .you could slice a person badly with them proplers..please solve this problem thank you.

What part of the country? A NOTAM was put out on degraded and intermittent GPS in parts of central and east coast as the military was having exercises that include disrupting GPS very briefly at times. Very brief, like in the order of seconds. There was a map I saw of the areas being affected that included NC and VA.

Reactions: The Editor
I understand the autopilot with INSPIRE 2 is better not to use? Litchi too dangerous to use? Did I understand you correctly ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc