Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking to buy a crash/broken X3 gimbal to get one part

Reaction score
Hi All
I'm looking for a crashed/broken gibal to source a part that DJI does want to supply.
Its a ribbon cable that is found on the camera side that connects it to the last motor.

The printed info on it is:
WM610 GIMBAL SYSTEM FPC PART4 V3
KW 1506

See the attached picture.
Thanx

Attachments

• img_6315.jpg
    img_6315.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: TienDat
Hi All
I'm looking for a crashed/broken gibal to source a part that DJI does want to supply.
Its a ribbon cable that is found on the camera side that connects it to the last motor.

KW 1506

Got it!
Thanx
IMG_1133.JPG

I have purchased multiple damaged X3's in a quest to reassemble one complete one. Unfortunately I am the owner of three X3's worth of parts. As my Patience for this site and all the surrounding ******** is waning by the minute please pm me as I'll mail it to you as I'm quite shore the egg timer on my presence here has been twisted.

Hi All

KW 1506

Thanx
I have a crashed gimbal that has a bad yaw motor. The cable you need appears to be intact. Make me a fair offer for the gimbal.

Hi All

KW 1506

Thanx
Hi Raymond, did you have any luck finding this part? I've got a torn ribbon cable too:(

I have purchased multiple damaged X3's in a quest to reassemble one complete one. Unfortunately I am the owner of three X3's worth of parts. As my Patience for this site and all the surrounding ******** is waning by the minute please pm me as I'll mail it to you as I'm quite shore the egg timer on my presence here has been twisted.
Hey chnjab, I'm looking for the same ribbon cable. If you you've got another one to part out I'd be super stoked! Thanks Rich

Hi , i am looking for this ribbon cable too. I bought 2 broken X3 but can still can not got this cable ( 1 torn, 1 salt water corroded the terminal copper contact ). Where can i buy it ? Thanks

Has anyone had any luck replacing parts on these? there is another thread on this forum where they are talking about the nuts that hold the camera and gimbal arms together being polarized and a sensing device on the boards. I have one that gives video and picture but the gimbal doesn't power. It's just limp.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frem1962