Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Losing signal

Reaction score
The last couple of times that I've flown my Inspire I have had a problem keeping a signal. The first time I encountered a problem I lost signal intermittently even when it was in close range (less than 200 feet away). Today, the first battery that I flew I lost signal only a couple of times until I got ready to land, then I lost it all together. I tried a second battery and lost signal for most of the flight. Does anybody have an idea what is causing this? Up to this point I have not had any trouble keeping consistent signal while flying.

Hi I have just updated mine to the latest firmware I am now having the same problems this morning I was constantly loosing signal and inspire was not that far away from me before update video signal was always solid even a long distance .

The last couple of times that I've flown my Inspire I have had a problem keeping a signal. The first time I encountered a problem I lost signal intermittently even when it was in close range (less than 200 feet away). Today, the first battery that I flew I lost signal only a couple of times until I got ready to land, then I lost it all together. I tried a second battery and lost signal for most of the flight. Does anybody have an idea what is causing this? Up to this point I have not had any trouble keeping consistent signal while flying.

I had the same issue. My I1 has been flying great with no issues, then one day it started to loose the signal. I tried everything possible. It all went away when I replaced the USB module. yeah it was 99 bucks but I didn't know what else and I did not want it in to DJI. I ordered it, replaced it and have not had an issue since. Just a thought hopefully it will help you. BTW the module they sell are for the Phantom 3 but it's the same one for the I1 which they don't sell..

Rick

I had the same issue. My I1 has been flying great with no issues, then one day it started to loose the signal. I tried everything possible. It all went away when I replaced the USB module. yeah it was 99 bucks but I didn't know what else and I did not want it in to DJI. I ordered it, replaced it and have not had an issue since. Just a thought hopefully it will help you. BTW the module they sell are for the Phantom 3 but it's the same one for the I1 which they don't sell..

Rick
Thanks for the advice. How difficult is it to change the module?

Rick
Where did you order the module? From DJI?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj2018