Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Major improvements with RC & HD FW update

wow slim..
Not too shabby man and you were not above 100' .
Keep in mind you might encounter low flying aircraft over the water, because they can dive bomb over lakes and the ocean.

wow slim..
Not too shabby man and you were not above 100' .
Keep in mind you might encounter low flying aircraft over the water, because they can dive bomb over lakes and the ocean.
50' for 85% of the flight and It was beautiful like Miami Vice:cool:

Reactions: turbodronepilot
With the new FW update I hit 13k feet with full signal strength remaining, no drop outs. That’s was far enough for me! Before the update, 1.8 miles tops, now it seems to be packing BVLOS capabilities:cool:

I haven’t done the latest firmware update yet (too many paying jobs this week to risk it) but I have noticed that on four different days of flying this week that I have had no signal drop out even at the 500m limits of operation set in the UK.

This is most unusual so my guess is that change might be due to a recent Go4 app update rather than the recent firmware update?

I haven’t done the latest firmware update yet (too many paying jobs this week to risk it) but I have noticed that on four different days of flying this week that I have had no signal drop out even at the 500m limits of operation set in the UK.

This is most unusual so my guess is that change might be due to a recent Go4 app update rather than the recent firmware update?

Definitely rock solid at the this point. Hope it stays this way @Mad_angler1 :)
The peace of mind feels GREAT!

Settings at 1080 or 720?

Good to know about the distance. I did the recent FW update and I have issues with my image transmission in camera mode when streaming image in 1080. If i flip to 720 it's smooth at least but 1080 keeps lagging and freezing up. (does not happen in video mode)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44