Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Major vibration

The latest is that DJI said they would be issuing a video adressing the issue with a way to fix it. I'm sure once that video is released, it will be posted numerous times on every thread in every forum because this is one of the hot topics people are concerned about.

I'll be interested to see that. Unfortunately, when I flew yesterday in bright sun at a shutter of 1/300 or 1/250... half the time I saw severe wobble. I don't think the T-junction is the sole factor her. Balancing props is next.

Just asked last night on live chat. Guess what? They're working on it.

There is a fix. DJI Support has the information. I am not sure if it will be a DIY solution or something that DJI can only do. Stand by for more information.

There is a fix. DJI Support has the information. I am not sure if it will be a DIY solution or something that DJI can only do. Stand by for more information.

Let me tell you all a situation that most of you guys don't know. Here in Brazil we have a CRAZY, ABSURD import taxes solution that makes our purchases barelly impossible, so we have to buy many of our electronic devices when we travel or almost illegally via Paraguay (an almost free import taxes country just beside us). So to speak. a "returning to DJI" solution is impossible to us, because our Inspires "born without warranty".
I'm really hoping that the solution comes via DIY.
Unfortunatelly Brazil have 1st world taxes with a 3rd world politics.

Anyone else got this?

"Dear Sir,

For your craft vibration problem, we got a quick fix for you. At the moment we are working on the video tutorial. Please wait for our further contact.

Appreciate your patience and support of DJI product.

With regards
DJI Technical Support10
Did you ever received the solution?

I had the same "issue" with my Inspire 1. I ordered the balancing rod for the Inspire 1 that works with the ( DU_BRO) Prop Balancer. Amazingly enough the Stock Inspire 1 props are not that far out of balance, but they where slightly out. After balancing the props it appears that ALL vibration is gone from my Inspire 1 !!! I have never seen such a slight balance make that large of a difference but, maybe due to the positioning of the motors and the composition of the prop arms they are more susceptible to vibration from an out of balance prop.

Anyone else try this ?

Reactions: Phatzo and Eliran

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry