Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Maldives in 4K (DJI Inspire 1 in Maldives)

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Happy Lunar New Year for those who celebrate it.

Here is my inaugural video shot entirely in 4K with the Inspire 1. The Maldives has a unique topography and the fact that all of this will disappear in the near future is even more motivation to capture the beauty of the place from the air.

Over 4 hours of footage condensed to a 2 minute video for your viewing pleasure.

I would really love for this video to make the Top 5 on Skypixel so your votes on that website are appreciated.

Big thanks to Johno Wells for the creation of the corporate logo and intro sequence.

Without further delay, please enjoy the Maldives in 4K.

Vimeo direct link (1080p version)

YouTube link (4K version)

Nice camera work and editing. Dual controller or single? Good luck on Skypixel...

According to climate alarmists the Maldives should have been under water years ago. The fact that they are still above water must be embarrassing for them

Great video, hope to see this nation someday. Great tilt work, was practicing my slow tilt this weekend.
Thanks for your feedback. I have to say, the Maldives is one of those locations that makes you realise how beautiful our planet is, or at least what it once looked like. There is simply no other area of the world with the same crystal clear waters and absolute perfect perfect white sandy beaches stretching out for hundreds of meters before suddenly dropping 300 meters to the bottom of the ocean. Very unique indeed The only downside is the insane pricing for everything which makes it out of reach for most. But if you get a chance to go there, you will remember it forever. Thanks again and cheers.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Great vid done the Maldives past 3 years in a row hard to find a better holiday now looks like maldives this year too
I can certainly understand that. I have yet to find any more beautiful beaches anywhere else in the world. Let me know if you see something better. As of now, that's my #1 place on the planet.

I can certainly understand that. I have yet to find any more beautiful beaches anywhere else in the world. Let me know if you see something better. As of now, that's my #1 place on the planet.

Australia has better beaches and more of them. If you travel to the right spot chances are you will be the only person on the beach.

Good to know, but I'm having trouble believing that. Do you have anything more specific in terms of locations of where we can find absolutely pristine beaches with no pollution at all. What I like about the Maldives is that the beaches extend in the ocean for hundreds of meters before dropping to a bottomless ocean. I have to admit never having been to Australia as of now, but if I get more precise locations, I might just drop in for fun.

DJI_0007(2)_2.jpg DJI_0022_2.jpg DJI_0007(3)_2.jpg DJI_0020_2.jpg DJI_0013_2.jpg

Good to know, but I'm having trouble believing that. Do you have anything more specific in terms of locations of where we can find absolutely pristine beaches with no pollution at all. What I like about the Maldives is that the beaches extend in the ocean for hundreds of meters before dropping to a bottomless ocean. I have to admit never having been to Australia as of now, but if I get more precise locations, I might just drop in for fun.

View attachment 667 View attachment 668 View attachment 669 View attachment 670 View attachment 671

Australia is an Island the size of the USA as a Photographic/Video loacation it has far more to offer than the Maldives.

Locations?

They are countless some of the best just getting there will be an adventure.

The remote West Coast beaches are stunning the East coast Tropical north beaches are everything and more than the Maldives.

Where Australia meets the Southern Oacean there is a beautiful and rugged coastline.

The Maldives is nice but its a lazy choice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips