Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matrice 100 crashed: beep sound from arm

Reaction score
Hi,
My MATRICE 100 crashed a few days back.
1. I observed that Arm-M3 broke in the crash. At that time, when I connected battery, I observed *beep* sounds from the broken Arm-M3. The LED indicator also showed "Solid Red" color: meaning "critical error".
I came to an impression: this may be due to the broken arm.

2. So, I bought a new Arm-M3 and replaced it.

3. I put back all the parts again and tried connecting the battery. I still observe the same *beep* sounds out of the new Arm-M3. The LED indicator still showed "Solid Red" color: meaning "critical error". When I called DJI, they suggested me to send the item to their warehouse.

Before I send, I want to find out reasons for such *beep* sounds through Arm. I do NOT see any clue in the user manual. It might be due to a failed ESC/flight controller.

Can anyone help me diagnose that problem? Thanks a lot for reading and giving your advice.

Appreciate your help very much.

You ever find a fix for this? Had a similar issue with an M100, broke arm M2, replaced it and it then was giving an ESC error. I was told to try to refresh the FW, but when I attempted to it would just run through the FW update until it went into a long steady beep sound.

Any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry