Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Maximum Altitude/Distance Reached - Only with specific Battery

Reaction score
Guys I have a strange problem, when I fly my inspire one with one of my batteries it doesn't let me go over 100ft and further than 100ft, but if I use another battery I don't have this issue.

Also checked the DJI app setting and the limits are not enabled in the settings, so I am wondering why it is doing this with a specific battery.

Not sure if it matters, but it never did that before and I had flow it in a bit, this start happened after a long delay in flying this bird.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Guys I have a strange problem, when I fly my inspire one with one of my batteries it doesn't let me go over 100ft and further than 100ft, but if I use another battery I don't have this issue.

Also checked the DJI app setting and the limits are not enabled in the settings, so I am wondering why it is doing this with a specific battery.

Not sure if it matters, but it never did that before and I had flow it in a bit, this start happened after a long delay in flying this bird.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Search?
Fenced in...Max distance reached
Go app stuck in "beginner mode"

Actually I did search before I posted, but no results popup: here was my search "Maximum Altitude Reached with a specific Battery"
But thanks for pointing to the proper posts, I will try to login and log out, I had force quit the app and restarted before and that hadn't worked.

Actually I did search before I posted, but no results popup: here was my search "Maximum Altitude Reached with a specific Battery"
Search too specific - which is why I ask people to put descriptive titles in their threads.
Anyway, try signing out and back in again as per the threads I have linked to above and that should solve your problem

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen