Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Fenced in...Max distance reached

Reaction score
So, I got a pretty sweet I1 V2 with and X5 added last night to add to the fleet (of 2 LOL)... anyways, it flew great upon inspection. I got it out today to fly, and I got an error message saying "Maximum distance reached" and the bird would not fly any further out. I checked for Coach mode, beginner mode, but I cannot figure out why it won't let me fly out any further. On FW 1.10

It's under my current DJI account I think. It shows all of my flights from the past 2 years in the GOapp, plus the 3 flights I've put on the new bird.
It's because you haven't said where you are and whether you purchased it in US Dollars!

Try signing out of the app. Make sure you are connected to the Internet, restart the app, sign in and wait a few seconds.
The restrictions should then be removed.

It's because you haven't said where you are and whether you purchased it in US Dollars!

Try signing out of the app. Make sure you are connected to the Internet, restart the app, sign in and wait a few seconds.
Funny stuff!.... but seriously, I don't think I have ever signed out of the DJI app. What screen can you do that?.. can't find that either.

Flown and verified... worked great!. Thank you sir!
PAID: US AMERICAN DOLLARS

LOL. I needed the laugh

Hey Ed! Mark, my Ipad is locked max altitude and distance but not my IPhone , any advice ?

I have the exact same problem - but with a twist.
I have one battery out of four which if put into the aircraft results in no limits applied (except for self imposed 500m/400') - but the other 3 batteries all result on max distance 50m and max height 30m.
The App (the latest) has been signed out of and signed into on both iPad and iPhone (I don't use the iPhone with the aircraft, but have the app on it as a backup).
The iPad is WiFi only.
Odd that 1 x battery allows the aircraft to fly to 500m / 400' whereas the other result in the sever restrictions.

I operate commercially, so this is a really major issue that I need to solve - though I do suppose that I can down grade one version of the firmware if all else fails. .... but that then means that I can never afford any further firmware upgrade if the only option thereafter is to be stuck with the above issue.

Could really do with some assistance from the collective!!

Mick

I have the exact same problem - but with a twist.
I have one battery out of four which if put into the aircraft results in no limits applied (except for self imposed 500m/400') - but the other 3 batteries all result on max distance 50m and max height 30m.
The App (the latest) has been signed out of and signed into on both iPad and iPhone (I don't use the iPhone with the aircraft, but have the app on it as a backup).
The iPad is WiFi only.
Odd that 1 x battery allows the aircraft to fly to 500m / 400' whereas the other result in the sever restrictions.

I operate commercially, so this is a really major issue that I need to solve - though I do suppose that I can down grade one version of the firmware if all else fails. .... but that then means that I can never afford any further firmware upgrade if the only option thereafter is to be stuck with the above issue.

Could really do with some assistance from the collective!!

Mick
Couple of thoughts. Maybe try to log-in/log-out with each battery and reboot?. This happened to me on FW 1.10 but on a back up bird I had just bought. The GO app had an update in-between the night I test flew it during the transaction, and the next day when I got it home.

There is 1 denominator on all our problems 1 battery works out of 3 or 4 we have, wonder if that was the battery that the AC used on upgrade( which had the sims with the bin file in)? if that so then will be a battery update required, signing in and out has worked, but what about the ones of us that use a non cellular Ipad or Tablet.
Hope it helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanV875