Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

MINI 2 PHOTOS FULL OF NOISE?

Reaction score
Hi,

So just got my Mini 2 today and have been taking some photos, but noticed all of them have a high amount of noise/grain in the images? I have played around with diffrent exposures as well as using auto mode and manual, but the noise still stays in the photos, especially when looking on land.

Has anyone had this issue before and is this just me taking the pictures or an actual error with the camera?

Have attachedDJI_0065.jpg

Attachments

• DJI_0035.JPG
    DJI_0035.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 10
Hi,

So just got my Mini 2 today and have been taking some photos, but noticed all of them have a high amount of noise/grain in the images? I have played around with diffrent exposures as well as using auto mode and manual, but the noise still stays in the photos, especially when looking on land.

Has anyone had this issue before and is this just me taking the pictures or an actual error with the camera?

Have attachedView attachment 30494
I would suggest you ask this question over on our other site Mavic Pilots as this community is almost exclusively Inspire related.

Try..... DJI Mavic Drone Forum

Reactions: DronePilot574
Hi,

Have attachedView attachment 30494
What iso are you using ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions