Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My 1st Flight tomorrow!

Hey guys,

1st flight was a total success, loved every minute of it;) no problems & she flew brilliantly.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

The only thing I did notice was all the pics I took were over exposed but that was the least of my problems. I was more concentrating on flying safely so next time I'll have the photo side sorted, well I hope so.

Thanks Cyclone, just loved every minute of it;) just need to sort out the over exposure out now;) so much more on the pilot app compared to our phantom app;)

Blimey.... How did you know that?;) Well spotted:)

Well done Clampit nice one,
The photo settings are easy to adjust to your requirements.
I used to live in Burnham and know the area well,

Reactions: Clampit
Well done Clampit nice one,
The photo settings are easy to adjust to your requirements.
I used to live in Burnham and know the area well,
So you would recognise where I was flying then? I didn't attach the ND filter on the camera but I did notice even on my iPad the picture was very bright... I'll put my I1 in the garden, props off & have a play with the camera settings.

Reactions: dirkclod
So you would recognise where I was flying then? I didn't attach the ND filter on the camera but I did notice even on my iPad the picture was very bright... I'll put my I1 in the garden, props off & have a play with the camera settings.

As a safety mesure could I suggest that you put a fan of some description pointing towards the cam as when I tried this I found out that the cam became quite hot! It just simulates the cam flying through the air and keeps it much cooler. Just a suggestion.

Looks like the yacht harbour off foundry lane,

You can alter the exposure settings and others with the wheel on back of radio.

Reactions: Clampit
As a safety mesure could I suggest that you put a fan of some description pointing towards the cam as when I tried this I found out that the cam became quite hot! It just simulates the cam flying through the air and keeps it much cooler. Just a suggestion.
Thanks for the info, I must admit I did notice the camera gets hot;)

Yep your dead right;) I bet that's what I'd done on my 1st flight, I did play around with the right hand scroll wheel, yep defently different to my P2V

A good thing when taking photo's is the histogram.Very usefull.:cool:

Yep your dead right;) I bet that's what I'd done on my 1st flight, I did play around with the right hand scroll wheel, yep defently different to my P2V
Wait 'till you fly ATTI ,then you will know how well this thing fly

You were dead right with your suggestion, took it out into the garden & played around with the right hand wheel, I must of been heavy fingered with it....... Also noticed the I had the settings in manual mode instead of auto. Pictures have now come out great;)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

2nd flight today soooo fingers crossed I'll get much better pictures.

Check out a couple setting threads so I now have a better understanding:D

It's a bit darn breezy in the UK right now. Good luck!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah