Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My Extended Family

Reaction score
From the very beginning to now except my build kit, looks like a Happy Family, EH[emoji6]!! Now about that weather...

54d0e06659557dc75398e4fd794a12ca.jpg

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Rig, got the decals at Staples (Cosco Industries-Creative Start).. They have all sorts of sizes from 1/2" to I believe 1-1/2"... Have all intent to airbrush but I am waiting to see how this fairs out with all the glitches.. I'm sure Wally World has a wide variety..

:confused:I'd like to post a picture of my family, but my inspire went on a field trip to dji LA. .. no idea when it's coming home..

Sorry to Here! What Happened?? Let me guess the kid developed a mind of its own and earned a trip to the ER?? "Growing Pains", we win some and lose some... Have to have sense of humor, or life would be complete stress without relief[emoji6]!! Vent away... I've had my ups and downs with my phantom, but NO REGRETS!!

Sorry to Here! What Happened?? Let me guess the kid developed a mind of its own and earned a trip to the ER?? "Growing Pains", we win some and lose some... Have to have sense of humor, or life would be complete stress without relief[emoji6]!! Vent away... I've had my ups and downs with my phantom, but NO REGRETS!!
My inspire must be having fun away from home because it hasn't called ..I'm getting concerned like any good parent should be..
Just glad it's having fun and will have learned a bunch from the tech guys down there at dji la .. .I'm a proud parent .. tdp..

Yes I like the idea of a collection of drones, the girlfriend says "you can only fly one at a time", yeah but you have countless pairs of shoes and you can only wear one pair at a time! "That's different"!? Best not to argue, can't afford to lose anymore brownie points. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry