Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

my inspire has been repaired. .

Reaction score
Ok guys ..I call it like I see them.. one way or the other..good or bad..
got to say dji has stepped up their game ..
after the initial problems getting my inspire to dji la they have repaired it( faulty flight controller )and it will be on its way back home soon..
I'd like to thank Tahoe Ed for helping me out with dji la !! Good looking out Ed !!
Dji isn't playing guys !! I'm actually pleased at this point. . (Did I just say that??)
So for the other operators having troubles be patient and positive and things will work out..
it's turbotime boys!!

Last edited:
Ok guys ..I call it like I see them.. one way or the other..good or bad..
got to say dji has stepped up their game ..
after the initial problems getting my inspire to dji la they have repaired it( faulty flight controller )and it will be on its way back home soon..
I'd like to thank Tahoe Ed for helping me out with dji la !! Good looking out Ed !!
Dji isn't playing guys !! I'm actually pleased at this point. . (Did I just say that??)
So for the other operators having troubles be patient and positive and things will work out..
it's turbotime boys!!

Excellent news and really glad to hear that. Its just too bad you had to get Ed involed to make it happen. It sounds like DJI's customer service in much better than it was a year or two ago. However when your selling a product for $3000 you need to have great service to go along with it. They are very slowing catching up.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Did you get a tracking # for shipment back to you?

I paid, received verification that repair work was finished. But no tracking # provided. Other posters are telling me they are at the same stage and a week later they still have no tracking # or shipping information to receive their Inspire 1 back home.

I called and was told they cannot answer my question and that I should email. I told them that I have emails out and they do not get any responses and they still insist that is the only way I can proceed.

I emailed AGAIN and still nobody responds at all.

Extremely frustrating.

Can anyone help?

I paid, received verification that repair work was finished. But no tracking # provided. Other posters are telling me they are at the same stage and a week later they still have no tracking # or shipping information to receive their Inspire 1 back home.

I called and was told they cannot answer my question and that I should email. I told them that I have emails out and they do not get any responses and they still insist that is the only way I can proceed.

Extremely frustrating.

Can anyone help?
Hey JHogge. .I feel your pain ..
no I haven't received a tracking number yet..but they might just send it back ..I had a stereo receiver that I shipped to Yamaha for repair and they called once to ask what was wrong..repaired it and shipped it without anything. .it just showed up at my door..took a little over two weeks..lets hope dji does the same thing ..

Extremely frustrating.

Can anyone help?
I just read on rcgoups.com that dji la has a dispute with the shipping union and they're on strike .thats probably why we haven't got any shipping information. .
turbo. .

I'm in the same boat. I received the email that my repairs were completed last Thursday in LA and not a word since.

Just got my shipping notice. Yay! So for me, it arrived at DJI on 1/30 and is shipping back on 2/25.

Last edited:
Hey prop heads. .
the eagle has landed. .no its actually named terminator. .
just what popped in my mind the split second I read the question. .

Overall it worked out like we would expect a professional company to..
just the hick up with getting it shipped but besides that smooth sailing. .
I sent my controller off to fpvlr. .
Don't hate try and relate....
turbo..

Thanks Guys! I am in LA at our center here. You cannot imagine the volume of incoming and out going shipments. It is truly amazing to see. The repair department is now maxed out in terms of space. The Call Group still has some room to expand but the warehouse space it brimming to capacity. We are looking at ways to expand our capacity to serve our customers here in North America. Thank you for all your support as this make it all possible for us to serve you better. I am sure that there will be bumps in the road as we progress but there is nothing that is not possible.

Thanks Guys! I am in LA at our center here. You cannot imagine the volume of incoming and out going shipments. It is truly amazing to see. The repair department is now maxed out in terms of space. The Call Group still has some room to expand but the warehouse space it brimming to capacity. We are looking at ways to expand our capacity to serve our customers here in North America. Thank you for all your support as this make it all possible for us to serve you better. I am sure that there will be bumps in the road as we progress but there is nothing that is not possible.
All of the insight and info in extremely helpful. Thanks for all that you do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters