Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My videos

Reaction score
Well i will share my videos, im really new on this, in everything, but trying to make my living with it (just starting) so im open to hear critics to improve my results

working on 4k, LOG color, editing with premier pro cc 2014
one thing i should warn, the colors are oversaturated, just becouse a personal taste, i just love to see the world full of radiant colors, so, it is on porpuse

Over-saturated is an under-statement. ;) But if that's what you like, they're your videos and you can do what you darn well please.

Having said that, don't be surprised if others disagree with your taste in color saturation.

Over-saturated is an under-statement. ;) But if that's what you like, they're your videos and you can do what you darn well please.

Having said that, don't be surprised if others disagree with your taste in color saturation.
thank for the comment, and everyone is free to agree or disagree with color, composition, lenght, etc, im looking for critics to improve them

Definitely tone down saturation on your green channel at least, but it seems you're in the right track. Thank you for posting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: tuxevil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla