Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My wife...

Reaction score
Sitting here at work this morning I got a text that said I love you hun. Busy and not thinking about it about 5 minutes later I get an email from B&H photo with a order number for an inspire!!!!! Should be here Thursday!! I can't wait! Hats off to my wife who never disappoints. Love her to death!

Reaction score
Lucky you.. After I bought mine, paid with my own money.. My girlfriend asked me if I was drunk and I should send it back! :)

Reactions: PB30X
Reaction score
Yea well, I bought mine without asking. Told her on the phone on my way home from picking it up.
Did not go well..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Sitting here at work this morning I got a text that said I love you hun. Busy and not thinking about it about 5 minutes later I get an email from B&H photo with a order number for an inspire!!!!! Should be here Thursday!! I can't wait! Hats off to my wife who never disappoints. Love her to death!
Best you buy her a second RC to say thanks :)

Reactions: damoncooper
Reaction score
Website
www.urma.ro
Really nice :) it reminded me about my favourite Inspire unboxing video

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielali1985