Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Naming your inspire

Reaction score
Who out there has named their inspire? After the first couple of typical questions I get when flying or assembling/tearing down mine the question I hear the most is have you named it.

I haven't yet but I want to hear what everyone is naming your inspires if you even are naming it.

Edit: I don't mean what you're naming it to be called when you're setting up the app. Oops.

My Inspire is named "Sally Ride" after the first American woman astronaut. My P1 is Jacqueline Cochran and my P2 is Pancho Barnes. Most of us women hgave hamed our sUAV's after famous women aviators.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
My Inspire is named "Sally Ride" after the first American woman astronaut. My P1 is Jacqueline Cochran and my P2 is Pancho Barnes. Most of us women hgave hamed our sUAV's after famous women aviators.
What about Amelia Earhart? ? Glad to see that some ladies are enjoying this awesome hobby..

What about Amelia Earhart? ? Glad to see that some ladies are enjoying this awesome hobby..
One of the most accomplished of women photographers has named her Phantom Amelia after Amealia Earhart. I didn't want to copycat her. She is in a class by herself and some of her work hangs in the Smithsonian

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I wasn't expecting the app to ask me for a name. Was stumped for a few seconds, but then I entered:

Shikaka

(The Great White Bat from 'Ace Ventura 2: When Nature Calls'.)

1zev19e.png

Reactions: Shakyamuni Films

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters