ND Filters - Everything you need to know about it

Reactions: Lagdancer420
Yes I'm new here and this is my first post, that´s right but I'm not registered to spam, looking forward into participating in more discussions.

So if your so genuine, why are all 5 posts you've made so far advertising off site links - mmmmmmm i smell a rat - some of us on here are professional and dont waste our time on here, so please don't waste ours!

So if your so genuine, why are all 5 posts you've made so far advertising off site links - mmmmmmm i smell a rat - some of us on here are professional and dont waste our time on here, so please don't waste ours!

He also registered on Mavic Pilots today as well.
I doubt he'll start spamming his product over there now that he's outed over here

Yes I'm new here and this is my first post, that´s right but I'm not registered to spam

That's not true either, in your first post you spammed the members to come to YOUR site for a "contest" trying to get IP members to give you their videos - sheesh dude, no shame huh?

That's not true either, in your first post you spammed the members to come to YOUR site for a "contest" trying to get IP members to give you their videos - sheesh dude, no shame huh?
Ohh right , I really was here already... Yeah that was stupid of me but I stopped the Contests after the first one because it was really not a good thing to do.
I can understand why you have a bad image now but it´s not like it seems.