Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Need Suggestion For Android Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello!!
Have you ever bought Amazon Fire HD 8 tablets ? or any other suggestion? I want to buy an Android Tablet the price range should be 200-500$. Anyone can suggest me to choose the better one.

Last edited:
Hello!!
Have you ever bought Amazon Fire HD 8 tablets ? or any other suggestion? I want to buy an Android Tablet the price range should be 50-80$. Anyone can suggest me to choose the better one.
Have you tried using the search function?

There are other threads on the subject.

This has been covered numerous times all over the forum.

Hello!!
Have you ever bought Amazon Fire HD 8 tablets ? or any other suggestion? I want to buy an Android Tablet the price range should be 50-80$. Anyone can suggest me to choose the better one.

IMHO, you need to set your price point higher and get something that's on DJI's lists of compatible devices. There are hundreds of variations on Android tablets and DJI only supports a few although others may work. I don't want to be flying $1500 of drone with an unsupported device.

Galaxy Tabs and Nexxus are on DJI's list and give me good results, where cheap Lenovo and Asus tablets don't...

A cheap tablet in that price range won’t work, not even close.

You are talking about a tablet to use with an Inspire (1 or 2) right?

My budget is not sufficient to buy a better one I guess that's why I changed my price range so, can you tell me that range...

Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 has no camera quality I guess and it does not have a flashlight to help taking pictures in low light conditions.
not sure how any of the matters? you dont use the tablet flash/camera when flying. just the screen.
i used a Tab S2 8in with my Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro 2, and Inspire 1. no issues

I agree with TrueGreen, if only using the tablet for your drone it really doesn't matter about the tablet camera or flashlight. I have been using the Tab S3 for 2 years now and love it, works great with my inspire 2. I also use it for my commercial flying as well using Garmin Pilot and Oz Runways. Excellent battery life and amazing screen. I can view in bright sunlight.

I think you're in the wrong forum. It sounds to me like you're in the market for a tablet NOT FOR USE with a drone at all. In which case, you're totally in the wrong place. This forum is for DJI Inspire drones (in case that wasn't obvious by the title of the forum).

I think you're in the wrong forum. It sounds to me like you're in the market for a tablet NOT FOR USE with a drone at all. In which case, you're totally in the wrong place. This forum is for DJI Inspire drones (in case that wasn't obvious by the title of the forum).
Okay..Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez