Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA New firmware - slave says aircraft diaconnectes

Reaction score
Website
www.skyproimages.com
Wondering if anyone has experienced the same problem I had on a job today.

With the latest firmware installed
(1.9.1.30)

my slave controller displayed "Aircraft Disconnected" and there was no view from the camera. The master worked fine and was connected to the inspire 1

I think it was due to poor transmission quality but don't understand why.

Wondering if anyone has experienced the same problem I had on a job today.

With the latest firmware installed
(1.9.1.30)

my slave controller displayed "Aircraft Disconnected" and there was no view from the camera. The master worked fine and was connected to the inspire 1

I think it was due to poor transmission quality but don't understand why.
I had the exact same problem. I upgraded to the latest firmware, first on the Inspire 1, then on the Master RC, and the DJI Go app. Successful. Then when I went to the Slave controller, it was totally bricked. No link between the Slave and Aircraft, or to the Master, and not even a connection to the Samsung tablet. I cross-checked everything, swapping cables and tablet / phone. Didn't recognize the USB port with the new bin file. I spent two days trying every suggestion on the discussion groups, and emails to DJI (including the contortionist 4-button reset routines). DJI finally emailed me that I need to send the unit in, so I reluctantly did. Very disheartening to know that at any given instant, my aerial video business can be derailed. Just got my 107 cert, and was about to do a big marketing push, but now I'm on hold until gets my controller back. Of course, I can always buy a new RC and have it FedEx'ed, but who's to say if it will work with my other current firmware upgraded units?

Glad you were able to solve your problem Snowbird, but I do not understand why this was posted under Certified UAV pilots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg