Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware v1.3.0.00 Aug 4 2015

Reactions: sirnikolas
For how long it's taking you to get your DBS antenna, technically you already have!! :p
you guys are having a problem with shipping time from dbs?
I ordered my dbs antenna on Saturday 08/01 and it was at my house on Monday 08/03

as a few have mentioned, the inspire doesn't seem as quick and aggressive as it did before the update.
I've yet to try ATTI mode, my question is, does the inspire feel the same in ATTI mode? or does it seem like a more mellow version as well?

@Dr_Dooms I just finished draining, charging and flying again. Everything was okay, the app didn't heat my iPad Air 2 as much as the previous version, I had great signal the entire time, HDR photos was pretty cool. I couldn't get above above 40mph in <8mph winds in atti mode.

That's pretty disappointing. I've seen people hit like 58mph with a tailwind..
I got this drone because of the speed, how am I supposed to chase race cars at the track if I'm only able to go 40mph?

That's pretty disappointing. I've seen people hit like 58mph with a tailwind..
I got this drone because of the speed, how am I supposed to chase race cars at the track if I'm only able to go 40mph?

Play with the gains and expos. At YOUR OWN RISK and a little at a time.

Reactions: PB30X
Play with the gains and expos. At YOUR OWN RISK and a little at a time.
Is there some sort of tutorial on how to do this? I understand how to adjust it, but more of a walk through on what the adjustments do and whatnot?

I don't understand the "Expo" settings... With Heli's you increase the Expo to give you a "Soft" feel around mid-stick position. If you want the model to go faster and be more responsive you increase the "throws". Expo makes no difference to outright speed/manoeuvrability at full stick deflection, it just makes the model steadier to fly with small stick inputs. Am I correct in thinking the Expo settings on the Inspire, affect the model speed capabilities?

I turned down and adjusted the expos and gains to make the I1 smoother. Do you own settings a bit at a time. There is no right or wrong answer here, everyone could be different.

What E&G settings are you currently using?

I can´t upgrade the RC either. Have tried everything. Also called support. They gonna send a rest file they say, nothing yet.

They made some suggestions like trying different SD card, format the card etc, upgrade through the camera... Nothing works.

As a last try i tried this suggestion

Okay
Here is what I did to clear that upgrade required error.
Download this patch file from here..
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kts3qjxxbbuko7e/C1_FW_V01.02.0021.bin?dl=0
Put it on a USB pendrive and update your RC with it.
This is a DJI patch file for this purpose.
Obviously you do this at your own risk etc..

Don´t work either. Nothing happens when i update with this patch.
So now i am downgrading to old firmware again. At support they say i can do this by just putting the old firmware back on the SD card which i have done. Its downgrading the firmware right now and it seems to work. They told me to use the old App and not the Go App as there might be compability issues.

Anyone know if its actually safe to fly after a downgrade? Worried about the batteries being messed with. I have a film job this week end and it just have to work. My first payed job with drones. At support they said if its says safe to fly it is safe...
And thanks DJI for ruining my day. I have bought new USB stick, micro USB cables to try to get it to work but nothing.

Have you tried to re-update after the downgrade? I am still on Beta so wont mess with updating to official as it only changes the version number, at least for me. I would try to update again once u have downgraded. The RC firmware should be updated via the new DJI GO app. Let us know how you make out and congratulations on a paying drone gig!!

I can´t upgrade the RC either. Have tried everything. Also called support. They gonna send a rest file they say, nothing yet.

Here is the full procedure that I performed to reset my RC, upgrade to the latest FW and clear the "Upgrade Required" message.
First I applied this RC reset patch file by putting it on a pen-drive and updated the RC with it.
File is here
Then I turned off the RC, reconnected my ipad and restarted the RC,
The RC offered to download the latest FW file via the app and install it which I did (FW version 1.3.20)
After restarting the RC I had the dreaded "Upgrade Required" message, so I applied this patch file.
File is here
After restarting the RC I checked the "About" section to find the RC is now running on the latest FW.
I hope this is useful info for someone..
Where did you get 1.3.2? I only see 1.3.2 for phantom?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo