Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware v1.3.0.00 Aug 4 2015

Hi Guys
I see a few Samsung remarks.
I purchased a Samsung 4 Tab 7 inch and found that it wasn't a supported device.... Pity as this was why I purchased it. It runs 4.4.2
Do I have a door stopper. or should I wait for DJI or chance the new firmware .... ?
More people flies with non suported devices.Nvidea shield and Samsung Tab 8.4 are also not supported

Yes - I understand this - however my tablet just would not work. kept crashing and vid was black or highly pixilated. I've just run through all the firmware updates and so far so good. it actually works. But this has happens before, will try a quick flight tomorrow.
I see that my IOC doesn't work. You slid it on, and then it slides off ...

I whiat for tonight when i turn on my bird
with formatted SD en loaded new FW 1.3.0... Bird is not loaded with any Battery
Hey Boo, did you ever get this sorted? I have a similar problem, no beeping though.
Installed WM610_FW_V01.02.01.06.bin with success
then tried WM610_FW_V01.03.00.00.bin, but no update.
Just says:
Packet: WM610_FW_V01.03.00.00.bin
Result: Abort.
The current firmware does not support downgrade. Use a different version of firmware to downgrade the target version.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Yes - I understand this - however my tablet just would not work. kept crashing and vid was black or highly pixilated. I've just run through all the firmware updates and so far so good. it actually works. But this has happens before, will try a quick flight tomorrow.
I see that my IOC doesn't work. You slid it on, and then it slides off ...

Regarding the comment about "sliding on then it slides off". I use both android and IOS. I think this is normal. My IOS does the same thing, yet when I fly, the actual switch setting on the controller changes the setting. In other words, if the controller is set to GPS, then that switch setting in the app will not change. I suggest you test it out while flying to see if the function is actually failing.

The 'Pilot' app was renamed 'Go'.

If you're using Pilot, you're on an old version and need to update.

So after 20 pages I don't see many major issues. Fly away's etc?
Looks like this current firmware could be a winner and I might even upgrade from v1.2.1.0 (April).
Nahhh probably not lol

So after 20 pages I don't see many major issues. Fly away's etc?
Looks like this current firmware could be a winner and I might even upgrade from v1.2.1.0 (April).
Nahhh probably not lol
Your choice of course but I would since the version you are running has a bad bug in it that causes some remote controls to power down mid flight.
All in the release notes/change log.

Yeah I remember that old chestnut but 200+ flights (most of which over large bodies of salt water) on 1.2.1.0 and not one problem for me.
You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

Well.. after grounding my bird way back in late June... :eek:
...based on the issues myself and others were having...:oops:

Then waiting for the SW/FW updates to sort itself out... :rolleyes:

Then waiting for all the rest of you to "real world test" it out... :p

I finally re-flashed and re-app'd it yesterday... and put it back in the air today... :cool:

I want to thank you all who beta tested the latest version... you done good...:D

Reactions: Scotflieger
In an effort to understand the "english" instructions for the firmware update .... and at the top of the list I see "inspire 1 Firmware v1.4.0.10" so I assume that, this is the latest and proceed to install 1.3.0 first before going on to install 1.4.0 on the Inspire 1 aircraft.

The 1.3.0 installs as expected on the craft, batteries and both remote control devices.. and I have updated to the Go software on my Mac iPad Minis...

Then thinking that I am not complete.... I install 1.4.0 on the Inspire 1 craft and to all the batteries. Things go well and I read "SUCCESS" on all the text notes left by the firmware installer..

But now I have 1.4.0 on the Craft and batteries, but 1.3.0 on the controllers (and I note that the unit launches but the behaviour is uneven and the motors are not steady.

Where do I get the 1.4.0 firmware to upgrade to the Remote Control Units?
or how do I flash the craft to reinstall 1.3.0?

FW 1.3.0 is the latest for the Remote Controllers.
FW 1.4.0 is the latest for the Aircraft.

If you want to downgrade the Aircraft to 1.3.0 just put that bin file onto the sd card, pop it into the camera and start your aircraft...

If you want to stabilise your aircraft with the firmware you have already installed, carry out an advanced IMU calibration and a Compass calibration, then with the aircraft turned off, calibrate the sticks on the remote controller.

Well.. after grounding my bird way back in late June... :eek:
...based on the issues myself and others were having...:oops:

Then waiting for the SW/FW updates to sort itself out... :rolleyes:

Then waiting for all the rest of you to "real world test" it out... :p

I finally re-flashed and re-app'd it yesterday... and put it back in the air today... :cool:

I want to thank you all who beta tested the latest version... you done good...:D
Your welcome:D

FW 1.3.0 is the latest for the Remote Controllers.
FW 1.4.0 is the latest for the Aircraft.

If you want to downgrade the Aircraft to 1.3.0 just put that bin file onto the sd card, pop it into the camera and start your aircraft...

If you want to stabilise your aircraft with the firmware you have already installed, carry out an advanced IMU calibration and a Compass calibration, then with the aircraft turned off, calibrate the sticks on the remote controller.

Many thanks Aviator, the green eyes make a difference, thanks again for the solution.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters