Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware

Do you know if there is any chance to still get into the beta tester team for the Inspire firmware, app and so on?
possibly not. It was open for a while, but now the topic is hidden. I guess they have enough beta testers for now

As long as it fixes the wonky horizon and the crap range I'm getting from the latest update, that's all I want!

As long as it fixes the wonky horizon and the crap range I'm getting from the latest update, that's all I want!
The range ? Does u mean the current .06 version have range issue ? Mine one got signal drop after 300meter... sometimes 500 meter... not till 1km. But i usually fly around alot building ... maybe this is the probelm?

you're kidding right :)

Seriously, if you never had an issue with the horizon tilting (mine is always tilted on the left) you must be very lucky. Almost every Inspire1 clip I see on Youtube has the tilted horizon.
Nope... I never heard of it.. I have all my videos perfectly aligned... Try to calibrate the gimbal, should solve the issue

It would be nice. I'm using the unofficial app from before Dji got approval just so my video does not break up.

... as a software developer, I don't always want just the SMART guys testing my stuff. Sometimes you want people that WILL do the wrong things so you can account for the average guy.

Couldn't agree more - as much as 'average' users might annoy developers with seemingly 'silly' questions, their inclusion in the process of creating and using software is terribly important

Couldn't agree more - as much as 'average' users might annoy developers with seemingly 'silly' questions, their inclusion in the process of creating and using software is terribly important

I asked the DJI SDK team if there is some space left for professionell software developers to test the new firmware and SDK versions. Guess what!? No space left... :/ Too bad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool