Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New I1 motor needed UK

Reaction score
Hello Everyone and hope you are well.

We need a new motor for our I1 as some sand has got in and killed the bearing. I have been informed this morning by a DJI dealer that they are discontinuing I1 parts and that the motor is no longer available on its own :( They will still sell you a wired unit for £150 quid though :mad:

More Good news from Dji...

Anyway i need one asap and wanted to know if anyone knows a UK stockist with some in. I have only found CCW so far and need CW.

Thanks
Mick

Last edited:
Hello Everyone and hope you are well.

We need a new motor for our I1 as some sand has got in and killed the bearing. I have been informed this morning by a DJI dealer that they are discontinuing I1 parts and that the motor is no longer available on its own :( They will still sell you a wired unit for £150 quid though :mad:

More Good news from Dji...

Anyway i need one asap and wanted to know if anyone knows a UK stockist with some in. I have only found CCW so far and need CW.

Thanks
Mick
There is no difference in CW v CCW unless it has a threaded shaft. Otherwise simply reverse any TWO wires (it doesn't matter which).
If it's an old style V1 motor with threaded shaft then you will have to source the correct item as although you can make the motor spin either way the shaft is fixed.
Have you tried Marionville Models (give them a call)
inspire 1 motor – Marionville Models

Reactions: giumick
I unfortunately bit the bullet today and got a new motor and esc. The place i got it from were adamant the motors and different each side but i will look into it once i strip it down now.

The bearing idea is a very good one as well, i will get some ordered and try to fit them to the old motor.

The response i got from Dji for help was generic and laughable....Basically send it in and well fix it for a fee.....Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool