Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New I1 Pilot Here

Reaction score
Guy finally made the move from a P2v+ to the Inspire, will arrive Wed. Need dome advice on what to get to be ready Wed most likely the rest of the week will be learning process , does it come with the sd card or i have to get one prior do the setup? any software from dji to download and apps will be using a Iphone 6 plus a Ipad air wifi
any suggestion that can help,or any Youtube videos that you all like.
Hope all my posts will be on the positive side! happy weekend!!
Thanks

Mariano marg2

Congrats on giving an Inspire a home Mariano :)

It comes with a 16GB SD card but you will want another. I recommend the Samsung Pro 64 - it has a 90MB/s read 80MB/s write speed! Should last for quite a while. You will want to update your firmware to 1.4 or 1.5. I have just updated to 1.5 today and haven't tested it yet. Some people have experienced problems but it seems to be good for most. 1.5 fixes some battery firmware issues also (partially confirmed). You will also want to update the charging hub firmware if you have purchased one of those. There are firmware instructions on this forum, I find the instructions on DJI site to not be as clear as they should be.

I use an iPad 2 Mini. DJI Go is the app you want.

You will want to take some time going through the software. Just take your time and get to know your bird. They are freakin' excellent!

Thanks Stinkys, coming from Phantom DJI upgrades did cause a lot of problems and crashes, actually i got my Iphone not to upgrade the app because lots of people lost their waypoint flying, hope DJI is more reliable on updates
Can wait to to have it in the air
Mar

I'm looking to make this same jump.

What I'm wondering is: is it worth bucking up for the 2.0? I have a decent used set up available but it's a 1.0. Will I regret it in the long run if I don't get the 2.0?

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
citylifeev123