Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Lightbridge antenna system....video inside....

so
Yes we can do the install for you Jerry... there will be a link for that tomorrow... just leave your order as is in line right now and I'll get with you on how to switch to install ticket tomorrow.
so nice i want order one but im from qatar so far can you put vedio how can i install it please :)

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Ordered mine this morning. I hope there will be a video or some instructions showing the install.

Do you need to buy 2 for a dual controller setup?
No. The second controller connects to the first via 5.8ghz
The "how to' video will explain what to disconnect and what not to disconnect on the MASTER RC. The slave RC does not need the mod.The 5.8ghz antenna lives in the right rabbit ear. This will remain connected. Only the 2.8ghz antennas will be disconnected and the new set up will be connected in their place.

I thought the 5.8ghz is to link the two controllers. But that the video feed still is received directly from the inspire to both controllers?

No. The second controller connects to the first via 5.8ghz
The "how to' video will explain what to disconnect and what not to disconnect on the MASTER RC. The slave RC does not need the mod.The 5.8ghz antenna lives in the right rabbit ear. This will remain connected. Only the 2.8's will be disconnected and the new set up will be connected in their place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido